3 Basic Questions for Bible Study:
1. What? (What does it say?)
2. So what? (Why does it matter?)
3. Now What? (How does it apply to my life?)
Further Questions for Bible study:
1. What does this passage say?
2. What is the main point of the text (author’s intent)?
3. What does this passage say about God?
4. What does this passage say about Man?
5. How does this passage relate to the Gospel?
6. What Christ-centered Truths stand out?
7. What sin did God convict you of? (Repent, Pray, & Commit to Change)
8. What commands of God were you reminded of?
9. What promises of God were you reminded of?
10. What further questions do you have for future study?
Questions to Discuss After a Sermon:
1. What was the main point (or were the main points) of the sermon?
2. What encouraged/edified you the most in the sermon?
3. What did you learn?
4. Did you disagree or have concern with any of the sermon?
5. As time allows, discuss the 13 Bible Study Questions listed above.